Whenever I talk to friends from out of town, they always ask me if I've met anyone famous. Given that I've lived in LA for almost all of my life, I have to say yes. But then, I can never think of anyone off the top of my head. And I think it's because of this: LA is the home of tons of celebrities. It's their little comfort zone. So, if I see Arsenio Hall at the Pier 1 Imports on Ventura buying throw pillows with his wife (true story), then I don't want to bother them and go on about how much I like their movie/show/blog/record/children's name. Let them be and live their lives like any normal, non-star/celebrity. That's how I would want to be treated if I were to become an international superstar. HOWEVER, they are still everywhere and with this blog, I will document the celebs that I see around town. I am not Gawker or Defamer(*RIP) and will not note precise details like time of day and intersections and all that. Not that there's anything wrong with th...
I know that I'm going through a slightly stressful time and that I still have a lack of sleep even though LMH sleeps through most of the night, but I nearly flipped out when I saw this on Yahoo today: Well, yeah, knucklehead! I would expect a woman who has birthed 5 children and who now has to raise them on her own to be a bit tuckered out, yes. Dummy.
Comments